Your chance to join the CF Surrey Area Executive
With the flurry of elections which The Conservatives will be fighting between now and 2015, it has become necessary for me to look for a new recruit to the Surrey Area CF Executive in the form of a Campaign Manager.
The immediate requirement is to focus on the Police and Crime Commissioner Elections.
The role will include the following:
- Reporting directly to the CF Area Chairman
- Co-ordinating CF campaigning across all 11 constituencies in Surrey
- Acting as the conduit of information from the Area level campaign team and CF branches working on the ground
- Attending campaign strategy meetings with and on behalf of the Area CF Management Committee.
- Working directly with the Police and Crime Commissioner Candidate and their campaign manager
We are looking for the following qualities in applicants:
- Experience in building strategy plans
- Ability to engage with and work with a wide variety of personalities
- You should have been a Conservative Future member for at least one month
- You should expect to have to dedicate about five hours a week to the role
- Someone with campaigning experience
- An ability to think outside of the box and go the extra mile
If this sounds like you then please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) for an application form and I will be in touch with you by the 26th August 2012. Please note applications close on the 24th August at midnight. The next and final stage will be a face to face interview for which you will be asked to write a skeleton campaign plan.
The successful applicant will be announced by the 1st September 2012.