As some of you may know Ashley Armstrong has recently stepped down from leadership as Area Chairman of Bristol & Gloucestershire. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Ashley for all of his hard work and I hope you will all join me in wishing him all the best in University. I have recently stepped up to fill the position of Chairman.
Therefore I am appointing a new CF Deputy Chairman.
The role is ideal for someone who is wanting to take on a management position within Conservative Future and live up to the responsibility which goes with it. You must be situated in the Bristol area to apply.
A good Area Deputy Chairman tends to have the following qualities:
- Strategic thinking
- Ability to build relationships both internally and externally
- Flexibility to be able to travel around the Area
- A high level of professionalism
- A good grounding of experience within the Party, ideally a previous CF Branch Chairman
As Area Deputy Chairman, you will be responsible for:
- Helping to support existing Branch Chairman in building their branches
- Helping to find new Branch Chairmen to setup branches in Constituencies which do not have CF branch
- Helping to coordinate meetings with all Branch Chairmen in your Area
- Attending local events run by branches
- Helping to run and organise events in the Area
- Keeping up good relations with the local MPs
Please apply with your CV and a short covering letter to email@example.com